Portfolio
Here is a video of a game that I made for my FIEA submission!
I created the models for all the characters in Blender and I also created the environment. I used Clip Studio Paint to make alphas and colors for the leaves, Blender for the models (its just a bunch of flat planes), then created a material for them in an Unreal Blueprint. I used Mixamo for the character animations since I didn't have time to animate every character (The dog you can pet, however, is rigged and animated in Blender). The game is made in Unreal Engine 5 and used blueprints to create the gameplay.
Here is a blueprint of one of the flowers!
This is the player character. She has a poly count of around 7,000. I keep the poly count as low as possible so that the engine has less polys to render, ensuring that the game can run smoother.




No comments:
Post a Comment