Friday, August 28, 2026

Meet Mat Assignment


For this assignment, I themed the character around the game Lethal Company. Lethal Company is a co-op multiplayer game where the player travels to different moons to gather items to sell to The Company to meet profit quota. I textured MeetMat to look like The Employee, who is the player character.

I utilized a lot of layers to create the body. The main orange color is a gradient made with a generator. The leather gloves, boots, and belts are each separate layers with varying heights. I used a mask and the poly fill tool to create the belt around the waist to ensure that it is a smooth line. I then erased a few parts of it to make it look like the belt is a part of the outfit. The head and bottom are both metal materials that I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Mat Assignment

For this assignment, I themed the character around the game Lethal Company. Lethal Company is a co-op multiplayer game where the player trav...